Exam Day Information
- Check in for morning exams begins at 7:15 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. for afternoon exams and will take approximately 30 minutes. Students will then complete exam identification information. Please make sure that you are in the room on time since every minute before the exam timing begins also counts! Morning exam administration will begin at 8am and afternoon at 12:15pm. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately 4 hours 30 minutes. Please notify your coaches of AP Test dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
- Please see Directions to Exam Sites for parking information and building location maps.
- Students must bring a current picture ID card, two #2 pencils, pens, erasers, and calculators (if applicable – see AP Test Site Regulations for approved types) with fresh batteries to the AP test room. Without a current picture ID a student WILL NOT be admitted.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION DEVICES, BACKPACKS, PURSES OR BAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN TESTING CENTERS. We recommend those are left at home or in your vehicle.
- Students MAY bring water and snacks in clear containers (containers must be clear and transparent) and carried in plastic bags. Only water may be taken to your seat and must be in a clear bottle (no labels) and be kept on the floor under your seat during testing. Food items may be left in designated areas outside the testing area (or inside the larger facilities at a storage space.) These items may not be accessed during testing, but can be accessed at the break between exams. Cell phones or study materials in these bags will be confiscated and may result in disciplinary action.
- Students must adhere to the Test Site Regulations for the duration of the exam period. Consequences include removal from exam and cancellation of scores. See Test Site Regulations for specific details.
For exam locations review the file for your school of attendance below. For directions to the actual exam sites click on Directions to Exam Sites.
In case of emergencies on exam day, please call 1-855-663-8348 or monitor this site for more information.