AP® Testing Services for San Dieguito Union High School District
Prepare for Exam Day 2019!
What should you be doing to prepare for your AP® Exams?
- Review all Exam Day Information under Exam Day Info
- Check in for morning exams is no later than 7:30 a.m., and no later than 11:45 a.m. for afternoon exams and will take approximately 30 minutes. Students will complete required administrative steps during that time. Please make sure that you are in the room on time since every minute before the exam timing begins also counts!
- Morning exam administration will begin at 8am and afternoon at 12:15pm. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted and will not be eligible to reschedule or a partial refund. No exceptions.
- Exams will take approximately 4 hours (Calculated from Check in time). Please notify your coaches of AP Test dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
- Release times for exams vary depending on a variety of factors including but not limited to structure of the exam, timely arrival at the start of all students, prompt return by students from the break, etc. On average, plan for release 4 hours from check in.
- Specific Exam Reporting Locations are posted under Exam Day Info (IGNORE the exam location information on MyAP - that information is generic based on exam ordering and does NOT account for local facilities.)
- Review the Directions to Exam Sites and plan accordingly
- Review Test Site Security Regulations and FAQs
- Log into your College Board profile via http://myap.collegeboard.org and make sure to:
- Go to My AP Profile and make sure your Profile is Complete (Make sure your student ID number is in there to report your testing status to SDUSHD Attendance! Make sure your CURRENT school of attendance is listed.)
- Send your Exam Scores for Free: Enter by June 15 on your My AP Profile the College/ University to receive your scores under Score Send
- IGNORE the exam location information on MyAP - that information is generic based on exam ordering and does NOT account for local facilities. Follow the exam reporting information under Exam Day Info