Exam Day Information
(Exam Site information & assignments will be released on this site in late April)
- Students do NOT need an admission ticket - only a current PICTURE ID
- Review the FAQs and Test Site Security Regulations regarding what a student may and may not bring with them to the exam site as well as the exam site security rules and regulations.
- Check in for morning exams begins at 7:30 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. for afternoon exams and will take approximately 30 minutes. Students will complete exam identification information during that time. Please make sure that you are in the room on time since every minute before the exam timing begins also counts! Morning exam administration will begin at 8am and afternoon at 12:15pm. Students who report after exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately 4 hours (Calculated from Check in time). Please notify your coaches of AP Test dates and times and plan accordingly. Students will not be allowed to leave the test early.
- Release times for exams vary depending on a variety of factors including but not limited to structure of the exam, timely arrival at the start of all students, prompt return by students from the break, etc. On average, plan for release 4 hours from check in.
- Please see Directions to Exam Sites for parking information and building location maps.
- Students must bring a current picture ID card, two #2 pencils, pens, erasers, and calculators (if applicable – see AP Test Site Regulations for approved types) with fresh batteries to the AP test room. Without a current picture ID a student WILL NOT be admitted.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION DEVICES, BACKPACKS, PURSES OR BAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN TESTING CENTERS. We recommend those are left at home or in your vehicle.
- Students MAY bring water and snacks in clear containers (containers must be clear and transparent) and carried in plastic bags. Only water may be taken to your seat and must be in a clear bottle (no labels) and be kept on the floor under your seat during testing. Food items may be left in designated areas outside the testing area (or inside the larger facilities at a storage space.) These items may not be accessed during testing, but can be accessed at the break between exams. Cell phones or study materials in these bags will be confiscated and may result in disciplinary action.
- Students must adhere to the Test Site Regulations for the duration of the exam period. Per College Board regulations, consequences may include removal from the exam and cancellation of scores as well as being barred from ALL future College Board exams (including the SAT). See Test Site Regulations for specific details.
In case of emergencies on exam day, please call 1-855-663-8348 or monitor this site for more information.